Serving 12 flapjacksThe perfect alternative to an unhealthy treat, these flapjacks are the perfect post workout fix or for when you’re having a little energy dip and fancy something sweet. Packed full of protein and yummy, they’re a win win!
500g Large Oats
Mixed nuts of your choice, I recommend whitworths
Goji berries & Dried blueberries (or any dried fruit of your choice)
2 Tbsp Baked Coconut shavings
2 servings of Vanilla protein of your choice- I use Lean Protein
One serving has 20g protein & only 98 cals
25ml Coconut milk
4 Tbsp Manuka honey 4Tbsp
1 Tbsp Coconut oil, I recommend NutriStrength
- Use coconut oil to grease baking tray
- Prepare mixture in mixing bowl
- Add oats, mixed nuts & dried fruit (optional)
- Add coconut shavings
- Mix protein powder with 30ml coconut milk until forms a thick paste
- Add paste and honey to the mixture & use your hands the knead until a thick mixture forms.
- If necessary, add more protein paste & honey.
- Spread evenly in baking tray
- Bake for 15 mins
- Take out of the oven & dress with more honey & coconut shavings (optional)
- Bake for a further 3-5 mins until golden brown