Breakfast For All
For those days when you just can’t decide what you want for breakfast. You fancy something savoury, and something sweet, why not do both? This is me, every weekend!
This breakfast features two of my favourites, loaded poached eggs on rye and superfood yogurt pot
1 slice healthy bread of your choice, I recommend rye bread
1 handful of spinach
Coconut oil, I recommend Nutristrength
natural yogurt by Fage
Flax, Chia seed, Apple & Cinnamon Superfood mix by Linwoods
Almonds- as many as you like
Chia seeds 30g
Goji berries- as many as you like
Small handful of blueberries
Bee pollen- if you haven’t tried this before, it is AMAZING. A crunchy texture and deliciously sweet
Superfood yogurt pot
This is such a simple, but deliciously sweet and healthy breakfast, packed full of superfoods and healthy fats.
It really is as simple as dishing up some Fage yogurt and loading it up with all the above ingredients: almonds; chia seeds; blueberries; goji berries; bee pollen; and sprinkling on some Linwoods superfood mix to finish.
Loaded poached eggs on rye
Another very quick, yet super healthy breakfast, packed full of protein, that you can prep in under 5 mins
1. Start by poaching the egg- I poach mine in boiling water with 1 Tbsp of Nutristrength coconut oil (I use this instead of vinegar and it works perfectly- no more vinegar-y tasting eggs!)
Poach for 2-4 mins depending on how runny you like the yolk
2. Onto toasted bread, load a generous handful of washed spinach
3. Load the eggs on top of the spinach before dressing with seasoning of your choice. I recommend a little extra virgin olive oil, a squeeze of lemon, finished up with a sprinkling of chilli flakes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.