Healthy Homemade Hummus
extra virgin olive oil
2 cans chickpeas (drained & washed)
1/2 cup tahini
1-2 cloves of garlic (depending on preference)
3/4 cup of water
1 Tbsp Paprika
1. Add Tahini & 2 Tbsp olive oil to a food processor & blend until smooth
2. Add 1- 2 cloves of Mashed Garlic, Chickpeas, water, 1/2 squeezed lemon, 1 tsp of salt & a crack of black pepper to food processor & blend
3. Serve up with a garnish of olive oil & a sprinkle of paprika.
Serve up with sides of your choice.
I recommend chopped carrots, cucumber & toasted pitta.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.