Mango Sweet Chilli Cod
Cooking time: 20 mins
Cod- 2 fillets
Sweet Chilli sauce
A handful of chillies (Or 1/2 yellow and 1/2 red pepper if you're not a fan of spice)
Rice (of your choice, I served it with coconut rice- delicious)
Green Vegetables (of your choice- I served it with kale)
1. Warm 1 Tbsp coconut oil in a wok
2.Finely dice onion and cook on a medium heat, until lightly golden
3. Dice mango and add to the onions.
Cook for approx. 5 mins until the mango is soft
4. Add approx. Tbsp sweet chilli sauce (serving size of sauce is up to you)
5. Add cod to the wok and cover in the sauce
cooking the cod on a medium-high heat for 10-15 mins
6. Serve this dish with rice & veggies of your choice
To try the crispy kale- Check out my spicy cajun salmon recipe here
If you would like me to post the recipe for my coconut rice, please drop a comment under my instagram video here
xx Enjoy xx
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.