Post Workout Pick Me Up Salad
Prep time: 8 mins
The perfect post-workout meal packed with protein, nutrients, fibre and a small amount of carbs
1 handful cherry tomatoes
2 handfuls spinach
1 slice rye bread
1 wedge of lemon
Extra virgin olive oil
1. This recipe is so simple! all you have to do is chop everything up and chuck it in a bowl. Add 2 Tbsp olive oil and 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar & mix thoroughly until the avocado becomes nice and soft and all the ingredients are covered in the dressing
2. Poach eggs in boiling water with a Tbsp of coconut oil (I use coconut oil instead of vinegar, it works just as well and doesn’t leave you with a vinegar tasting egg)
3. Dish up with a side of toasted rye bread
4. Add a sprinkle of chilli flakes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.