Avocado Burger (Vegetarian)
Bread of your choice for toasting
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt & pepper
Garlic powder (or 1 glove minced garlic)
Italian mixed herbs
1. Bring water to boil in a saucepan, then lower to a rapid simmer. Add egg to the saucepan and cook for 5 mins for a yummy yolk, or 7 mins for a firmly set egg.
2. Prepare the avocado burger by slicing the avocado into 2 halves and removing the pip. Use a large spoon to scoop out the avocado as neatly as possible.
3. Prepare the dressing: 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 2 Tbsp vinegar (not balsamic), a crack of black pepper, a sprinkle of chilli flakes, ½ tsp italien mixed herbs, ½ tsp garlic powder, a crack of salt
4. Serve avocado burger as to your taste:
On a bed of spinach or mixed salad, garnished with dressing.
With tomato relish, grilled tomatoes, onions & a side of toast dippers (as in picture)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.