Roasted Eggplant With Tahini
Finely chopped parsley
1. Pre heat oven to 200 degrees celsius
2. Slice eggplant into 1/2 inch slices
3. Line a tray with foil and place eggplant onto tray. Brush eggplant with olive oil & season with rock salt & pepper
4. bake for approx 30-40 mins until golden brown
5. In a separate tray sprinkle approx 1/4 cup of pine nuts and place in the oven to brown & crisp
Remove the pine nuts from the oven after approx. 10 mins or when they are golden brown
5. Remove eggplant from oven and place onto a tray lined with paper towels to drain any excess oil
6. Arrange eggplant onto a flat dish. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp Cajun spice & 2 Tbsp za'atar Spice over eggplant
7. Serve dish by topping the eggplant with tahini sauce. Then sprinkle pine nuts, pomegranate & finely chopped parsley on top.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.